EDHYB Girls enjoying a meet n greet with Oak Ridge Women's Varsity team
OPEN Board Positions for 2023/2024
D2 Girls coordinator
HS boys coordinator
El Dorado Hills Youth Basketball is a competitive, recreational league. There are no cuts; no child is refused participation in EDHYB based on their ability. This is a recreational league with strict playing times and rules/regulations that are enforced. EDHYB is a healthy balance of skill development, character, sportsmanship AND competition. All participants play, all are included, all are encouraged, scores and standings are kept.
Support our sponsor!
WELCOME TO THE 2022/2023 SEASON !
(Registration will open July 15th)
Please join our MAILING LIST to receive future notifications.
Boy’s League (All teams limited to 8 players)
- Elementary Grades 3rd + 4th (Division 3) 5th & 6th (Division 2)
- Middle School Grades 7th & 8th (Division 1)
- High School Grades 9th – 12th (HS division)
- **High School boys (9th-12th grade- all levels) who intend to try out for their high school teams are encouraged to register early to secure a spot. If you make your high school team, your registration fee is100% refundable.
Girl’s League (All teams limited to 8 players)
- Elementary Grades 3rd & 4th (Division 3) – 5th & 6th (Division 2)
- Middle School/Frosh Grades 7th & 8th & 9th (Division 1)
OPEN to youth residing in El Dorado Hills and surrounding areas such as Folsom, Cameron Park, Shingle Springs, Placerville, etc
Fee to participate is $240.00 which includes EVERYTHING: Full uniform, indoor practice time each week, 7-8 games, plus playoff's and championship play.
TIMETABLE FOR THE UPCOMING SEASON:
No need to sign-up for evaluations-just show up to 1 night of evaluations.
EVALUATION DATES: September 19th & 20th (attend ONE night only)
EACH player needs to be registered and fees paid in full before attending evaluations. Each player must attend just ONE evaluation session. Choose ONE of the dates (listed above) and arrive at the age appropriate time slot. No need to sign-up for evaluations-just show up to 1 night of evaluations.
Please arrive ON-TIME. If you are late to and missed the appropriate age slot , you will need to return on another night !
LOCATION of EVALUATIONS: Lake Forest Elementary School
· 5:30 (ends at 6:15pm) -Boys & Girls Grades 3rd-4th (Division 3)
· 6:15 (ends at 7:00pm) -Boys & Girls Grades 5th-6th (7th grade girls) (Division 2)
· 7:00 (ends at 7:45pm) -Boys 7th-8th (Division 1)
· 7:45 (ends at 8:30pm) - Boys in Grades 9th-12th (High School BOYS)
**ALL REGISTERED AND WAIT-LISTED PLAYERS NEED TO EVALUATE. REGISTRATION FEE must be paid in full to participate in evaluations.
TEAM FORMATION & IMPORTANT DATES
- Team Assignment: will be distributed to coaches and announced to players October 27th.
- COACHES are determined/assigned AFTER evaluations. If you are interested in volunteering, please check the appropriate box during the registration process.
- COACHES MEETING: October 19th
- Practices: begin 1st week of November. There will be one (1) hour practice each week (weekday evenings) for each team held in a gym but coaches may call an additional practice outside, weather permitting.
- Games Dates: Begin December and continue thru end of February/ beginning of March (if needed) early season games are played on Saturdays, towards the end some playoff games may occur during the weeks leading up to the championship games.
- GAME DATES: 12/3, 12/10, 12/17, 1/14, 1/21, 1/28, 2/4, 2/11
- *2/25-3/4 playoff/championship dates
- Holiday Break:
- Schedules, times and locations: for both practices and games are posted on the site and emailed directly to all email address(s) registered in the system.
*PICTURE DAY: January 28, 2023
EDHYB MAILING ADDRESS
2201 Francisco Drive Ste 140-655 * El Dorado Hills, CA 95762